Wednesday 16 November 2011

This Post Is Dedicated For Blind / Physical Disable Strays.





Friends,

My this post is for the strays who are suffering of blindness / physical disabilities and unwilling hearts. 

Look Away, Look Away Look Away....




Little feet scurring across a darkened street,
Mama and baby can’t find enough to eat.
Ribs pocking out through fur,
We are hungry, can you see please ?
Look away, look away, look away from me !

Little tom cat, battle scars every where,
No time to stop and rest,
Puffy jaws make you look tough.
Look away, look away, look away, It's easy enogh !

Greasy oil makes her/his coat dull,
But it’s warm in the engine when cold winds blow.
Grimy fur, bag of bones,
An uncomfortable glance will do.
Look away, look away, look away, No kind touch for you !

Runny eyes, racking cough,
What could it be ?
Feline leukemia or may be some more dangerious?
Look for a healthy pet, that is what they say

No home for you little one, i am sorry.
Look away, look away, look away from me !

We just speak different languages, You and I.
I will blink my eyes at you, Rub against the tree,
Then you will know,
It’s a peace sign, Don’t you see?
I am slowly dying, and i do feel so alone
Inside me a pretty heart, give me a chance,
Then only you will know !
Look away, look away, look away from me !

I see the tears in your eyes
Look away from me,
Please look away from me !
- Auther Unknown


Please be kind to mute creatures.They are creation of God like us.They need our help, love, care and security.they also want happiness, not pains. They too want to live not to die like we.

Be a responsible human-being. Help and save lives of strays who are suffering of blindness / physical disabilities and unwilling hearts.

You can help stray animals by funding / rescuing / adopting / fostering / feeding / any kind of initiative / spreading the word of awareness / anything....

Be the Voice for the voiceless.

Rather Than Buying  A Pet From Breeder /Pet Store, Consider Saving A Life By Adopting From Streets, Animal Shelters, Foster Homes And Make A Difference.

No comments: