Friday 6 January 2012

Gypsy - Take Me Home Please !

Name : Gypsy
Gender : Male
Age : 2 months old
Breed : Indian breed



Hello friends.. I'm gypsy. I'm a very handsome boy. I'm playful,very friendly, obedient and healthy. Than why one drunken man was beating me ? What was my fault? I never did any thing wrong. He wanted to sell me and earn money. But God is great. He sent 3 little kind hearted boys who rescued me and saved my life. I'm very thankful to them.
Currently i am in a foster home. I am de-wormed and will be vaccinated on schedule too.
My foster mom loves me a lot and is taking so much care of me. I am looking for a permanent home, sweet and loving-caring family. So that my foster mom can foster and take care of more and more needy brothers and sister.
Please meet me once, you will not take your eyes off from me. I will attract you by my unique antics, with my wagging tail, new games. Adopted me  please not only with your hands but  your heart as well. Trust me my friends, you will not regret for it. I am waiting for a possitive reply.

To adopt me please call : 9167652675 / 9819823266
Thanks

Rathan Than Buying A Pet From Breeder/ Pet Shop Consider Saving A Stray Life By Adopting From Streets/ Foster Homes. Make A Difference.

No comments: