Thursday 21 March 2013

Awareness About Voiceless Innocent Lives (All Animals) - Must Share !

 
 
 
 
Watching the ground beneath me, struggling I slip away, In your day you think of how many you’ll bolt dead, I see it in your eyes, you meet mine, I just pray, T...o you I am a tag with a number, enough said…

Your too busy writing this tragedy of death, your glory, You hide what you do even from yourself, for if you look, There’s nothing good at all in how you live, end of story, Take not another life, think of all you already took…

Let go and see the beauty in your breakdown, change, I may not feel it in this life, but those after me might, I hear the voices of my sisters and brothers, rearrange, The behaviors of humans so that sentient’s have life…

I breathe your air, you can rescue me, I make no sound, Really I don’t have a say in the matter, here I am fading, Who am I to make a judgement of your life, I drown, Blood just pours from me, strung up on this chain hanging…
 
~ By
People For Cattle in India ( PFCI )
__________________________________________________________

Animals are in danger from the human. Though there are laws and rules to protect animals. Sadly cruelty to animals and other things are the same as always.
Please help all animals. Do not be silent. They are God's creatures like us human beings. They have right and they deserve to live their lives without threats, happily in peace. They have no voice but you have. Be kind to them. They need our help to survive. They need our love care and protection. Speak for them and save their lives. To one innocent life you may be the world !!
Rescue them not only with your hands and pity but with your heart and out of love.

My dear friends, I am doing my part of duties towards other living beings everyday and request to you all, being a living being do your part of responsibilities towards them. Make your life meaningful !
Must share if you agree with me.

~ Manisha Matta
 
 

 

No comments: