Thursday 11 July 2013

Heart Melting And Inspiring True Story Of An Amazing Stray Animal Lover !


This is a true story of an amazing person who loves stray animals more than his life. Trust me if i am saying more than his life, so i mean it. Now a days very rare people are like him. I am proud i am having he like my own child. I want to share about him with my all dear friends. This may inspire you.

That person is from Mumbai - India.
One day i received a call from him. He was talking about stray dogs and about his animal welfare activities. I asked who gave my number !? He took senior vet Dr Swali's name. Dr Swali is the person who knows me very well and respects me for my love for strays, my sincerity and sincere animal activities. He shares my contact number with genuine people only otherwise never. I respect Dr Swali a lot. I  call him uncle.
So there was no question of any doubt now.
That person wanted to meet me regarding stray work. I told him some day we will surely meet.
After that i forget him because i always receive so many calls like him so just slipped from my mind. After long long time he called me again about a stray and wanted to ask few things so i helped. But because of my stray work schedules i again forgot him.
One day i visited to Dr Swali with my baby Chotu Matta for his vaccination. I heard doctor's words. He was telling somebody,  look who has come, Manisha Matta has come .He called me inside the clinic and gave introduction of the person who was standing there along with a pet ( stray). He was that person only. So finally we met first time at uncle's clinic. He left for his home then. I asked to doctor about him. Doctor said, Manisha, i have no more words to say, if you can believe i will say in few words that i respect you a lot for your good deeds and karma. You are an amazing soul and strays are your life so trust me the same he is !!
After that whenever that person tried to talk to me or needed any help or information for strays i did sincerely. Slowly i came to know about his great stray animal activities.

Here are those. Without any doubt he was doing amazing work for strays with his own money ( though currently he is not earning, he is not on any job still he is doing from his savings ). And it is continue till date. He do stray feeding, not only in  his location but in so many areas he do. His stray feeding schedule starts in afternoon/ evening and till late night night 2.30 am - 3 am he do.
Amazing thing is that he not only feeding but he call private vets and try to  give vaccinations to all strays so they can live a healthy life, he rescue and send stray kids for their sterilization and visit there to meet them regularly. Post operation he get them back in their areas and takes a lot care of them.

He gives proper treatment when ever stray dogs/ pups are sick or injured. He give medicines, clean the wounds, apply ointments other necessary things with his own hands . When the stray kid is on medication then does not matter he will go and feed him/ her even 2-3 times a day.
Some times he keep the stray kids in private kennel if needed/ till their recovery.

His younger brother is working with a company. See the greatness of this brother. After coming back from his office he also do help to his elder brother in stray feeding. Here i will not ignore their papa's greatness who also help the sons when ever they require his help for stray lives.

Trust me friends, there are rare animal lovers like them specially that elder brother who not only doing stray feeding to quite a big number in his own location and some other areas, but along with feeding he do rescue work, follow vaccination schedule, their sterilization, treatment of ill and accident cases, take care of senior stray dogs, and many many more things he do to save innocent stray angels.
The biggest thing is, he refuse to be silent towards cruelty to strays. He understands their unsaid pain and forget to sleep in nights if any emergency with stray kid. Whole night he will spend with the needy, will pamper and will take care for him/ her. He cries so much when he see mute innocent beings in so much pain !!
He never ignore strays' needs. He never ever give up on them till their last breath.

But sadly people have awarded him by given him a name 'Pagal' (mad) for his stray love. People insult him, fight with him. Some times it hurts him a lot but for sake of strays' well being he forget everything.

Some organizations have stopped taking cases of his stray dogs when they needed help. For what reason !?
The reason is as i already told he refused to be silent if he see some wrong things happening with strays. He try to talk about some facts for their well being. So some people tried to prove him wrong. He is their target.

When i heard all about this i started visiting in his location to know the truth. I started meeting people, shopkeepers , security guards of buildings, parks, temples and restaurants where he goes for feeding, treatments. I came to know the whole truth about him. So true he is.

The truth is - he is a true angel for stray lives. he is the man of his words and commitment towards stray animals. Everybody told me not only about his stray feeding but stories of his kindness towards stray lives. The things were clear now.

One side is ego of some persons, untruthfulness, politics of some so called animal lovers and at the other side is kindness, sincere, honest, true love and care of this person towards stray lives, some proofs against those people which he showed me.

And my respect goes with that amazing person. I am with his sincerity, honesty, kindness, true love, care for our stray animals.
Because i am the same and i always stand by the side of truth, kindness towards our beloved stray angels. Stray animals are my babies.

I will never forgive myself if i will ignore or avoid to help this amazing person, a savior of stray lives. I really do not want to lose one true caring person and savior of innocent lives. Because he is already  disheartened by the harsh behavior of some so called animal lovers/ other people. Because when he needs any help for strays, for saving their lives, or need to admit a ill, injured kid, to admit or sterilize or for  vaccinate them, no body gives him response. They ignore him/ his calls. So he take them to private vets or call private vet at the locations.

I strongly believe that God is there to help for his own mute living beings. HE is there to take care of everything and will surely help this person for innocent precious souls.

So I respect you. Hats off to you and my salute to you dear Himesh Chande from bottom of my heart. You are an amazing kind person with a golden heart.
You are an angel for stray lives. You are the center of their universe. You are their voice.
Thank you so much for taking so much care of stray precious souls.

Thank you so much for saving three stray siblings by adopting them. You adopted them not with pity but with your love and gave them a home and a lot care.

Thanks to your younger brother Anand who helps you in feeding and other things after coming back from office.

Thank you so much for everything whatever you are doing to save stray precious souls.

May God bless you dear.

I respect and love those angels from cores of my heart who support, protect, feed, love, care for stray innocent precious souls.

May God bless all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People of this kid are rare , but happy to know that they still exists :)

Bonnie said...

Both of you are angels. May God bless you always.