Monday 19 September 2011

UnWanted Fur Souls !! Don't 'Buy' a pet but "Adopt' a stray !





                                                         
 

 I see little souls wearing fur,
souls who bark and souls who purr....

Born unwanted and unloved,
I see all this and more from above....

I watch them suffer, I see them cry,
I see them lost, I watch them die....

I see unwanted thousands born....
and when they die...nobody mourns....

These are castaways who will never see love or security....
A few short months they starve and roam,

Or caged in shelters--nobody takes home....
We cry, we feel, we love....
Our presence now only known from God above....

My pain and suffering came to an end,
so don't cry for me, my person, my friend....

The living ones need you now....
Please stop their abuse somehow.


Please Make A Room For An Abused, Rescued Stray Dog Or Cat In Your Home And In Your Heart.

Say 'NO' To Buy A Pet From Breeder/ Pet Shop. 'Adopt' Today From Streets, Foster Homes, Animal Shelters And Make A Difference ! 


No comments: