Thursday 22 December 2011

Help Me Please, I Am A Special Child



Name : Spiky
Gender : Male
Age : 7 months
Breed : Indian/ Pom cross breed


Hello..I am Spiky. I am handsome, furry, obedient and calm by nature. I am Dewormed and vaccinated. I am very special child as when i was only 1 month old my private part ( penis ) was eaten by maggots. But one kind soul rescued me and i was treated and cared by another kind soul. Today i am alive because of their love and care . Currentely i'm living with them. Vet uncle said i am a healthy child. The surgery of that part will be done in a month or two.
I am awaiting for a family who will adopt me, will take me home and will give me so much love. Trust me, i too will respond to you. I am obedient. I am dying to here a positive responce. I need your help and support.
Please Call On – 9167652675  For My Adoption/ support and help in funding for my surgery

Thanks



 
Rather Than Buying A Pet From Breeder/ Pet Store, Consider Saving A Stray Life By Adopting  From Streets, Foster Homes And Make A Difference !

No comments: